It's My Life.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Hehe...

Ok..so..yesterday I said that I'm going to blog again later, but actually did not. Hehe.... I almost forgot about this blog. Hahaha... but nvm...here I am now...blogging the boredom away!!

Man...in just a blink of an eye..i've already been working in this company...for more than 6 months! wow...that's sorta an achievement I think...cos when I first started out...i tot i'll be working like a nomad...constantly looking for a change...but well...this workplace is quite comfy though...nice environment...nice surroundings for sure....with all the greeneries...far away from the hustle and bustle of the city life...a hard day at work will still make u feel...fresh?! ...hmm...yeah...sort of...there's no traffic jams here...though it's an industrial area...btw, it's call Technology Park Malaysia...surely a nice place to work ar...no matter what company you're with...

Here i am tonite...sitting at my workstation....staring into the computer that makes my eyes sore...talking about eyes...i've been having some eye sight problem lately...whenever I try to stare into the screen...be it the computer monitor screen or the TV screen...it's a little bit strenous to my eyes...so I've been trying not to stare into the screens for too long...think I better stop here...

-n-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home