It's My Life.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Not again?

Oh..here am I again...blogging...har har har...I nearly published a new blog yesterday. I was almost finish typing my blog when I decided to hit on the X button that eventually closes this window. Hehehe...

I have not blog for like...ever since I left my previous company. Maybe it's due to the fact that I'm not good with writing, which is why I didn't blog much. I've read a lot of other people's blog and I find these people who always blog are really good with their writings. Clever use of phrases, good choice of words, etc etc...i'm just not up to it...nonetheless...writing is a very subjective things...and everyone got their own style of writing. Maybe I'm the only one who feel my style of writing is not my style. (You: Huh?) Hehehe...whatever.....

I'm really dry of what to write..anyway, why not just let me explain why I choose the title It's My Life for my blog. It's just me, really. The title "It's My Life" really reflects on me. I want to live my life the way I want to live. I don't want to live the conventional way. I want to be different, as I have always be.

This is my life. It's My Life. Why should I follow what other people says? It has not always been me to listen to people. I do what I want to do. And here comes the best part...hehehe... I EAT WHAT I WANT TO EAT. That's why my girlfriend complain that I'm very hard to please. Hehehe... I don't really chomp down anything on the table, like all the other guys (I repeat...I am DIFFERENT. Special, I'd put it. ;). I can be a little bit fussy. Sea food is definitely not on top of my list. Probably somewhere down at the bottom.

Coming back to the topic of I do what I want to do. I find this very true to myself. I do not really care about what other people says, unless what they say interest me. Else, I just don't care. Don't know, don't care. Who cares, anyway? I'm carefree (No! I don't mean I'm a pad!) That is why some people find me to be a boring, humourless guy, while some people find me totally wacko...crazy..full of life...and stupid jokes. I mean..they are really stupid jokes, with a straight face. ;) Quiet, but notorious. That's what one of my friend commented on me.

Ok...time to publish this blog. Will blog again late...in about an hour time when me manager go for a management meeting. Hehehehehhehe.....

2 Comments:

  • dude, nothing compares to a fren who listens and understands what being a fren is all about.

    you have a great skill, that is to be yourself, instead of being LIKE others. keep it up....

    By Blogger Jyon, at 8:50 AM  

  • That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home