It's My Life.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Arghhh....

Arghh...life is so boring...so mundane...how can I get more out of my life? I'm always the lazy one...always slack in doing things...always sleeps until 10 something...eventhough I would have love to wake up early in the morning...funny eh...ahhaha...

I like to go travelling...travelling to countries with different climates...I'll never forget my after SPM trip to Melbourne...for the whole six weeks....i feel so relax...so damn relax to be precise...I have no worries at all...so damn free...free until I get bored....and I just walk to the supermart near by...or hang around in the public library...it's so relaxing...u care about nothing in this world...other than just enjoying yourself...it's fantastic...even at nite when i sleep...i sleep well...when I wake up....i don't have to rush...cos I have all the time in the world!...when I go down to the city...i just take my time and walk around...sleep in the garden....watch the Australian Open...life is just so great then....when can I have that kind of feeling again? when can I live that kind of life again? .....