It's My Life.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

7:54pm

Oh no! It's already 7:54pm and what on earth am I doing at my cubicle......in the office? Haha... :p

Actually I left the office at 6pm...then went for dinner with my gf...before dropping her off to her dancing class at 7:30pm...I came back to office after that...just for the heck of it..

well, I'm supposed to meet up with jyon at 7:30 at my office...but he called up saying something's wrong with his car...so he wanna go home first before coming down...so here am I at the office...ahhhaha....

and weird enough...those ppl from another department but same floor as me are still around~!!! women will be women...and i feel like I'm at the wet market now...

3 Comments:

  • ...sorry dude. car tyre "swollen" front left tyre and back right tyre. so, need to chage tyres. somemore front tyres are new, only 2 months old. dem! thts why its shaking so terribly...

    if i travel faster, then tyre might burst man...wakakakz...

    By Blogger Jyon, at 10:59 AM  

  • thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:04 AM  

  • Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home