It's My Life.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Everyone were fooled...

Haha...so everyone were fooled yesterday by the rumour that the price for petrol will increase. I was told by a friend that it will increase in July few weeks ago. It was really baffling. The price just keep on increasing, and it not likely to stop.

The first rumour was that it will increase 5 cents per liter, which I think is ok. Not as burdening as the 10 cents increment previously. Then late yesterday night, I got another news that they will increase 20 cents per liter, instead of 5 cents. I was online-ing when i heard this new. So I hit the road straight away down to the nearest station. Haha...

How foolish...and today the Pak Lah said that rumours are never correct. Hahhahaa... I could have guess so that there will be no increment. Yesterday, while at the petrol station, my sis asked one of the employee, and they even did not know anything about it! There no letter from the HQ informing them about the increment the next day.

It's a good thing that the rumours are incorrect, at least, for the time being. Well, with the oil now hitting US$60 per barrel, it's inevitable that one day the price will go up.

Based on a research, the earth will be dried up of petroleum in 20 years time. That's why hybrid cars is so popular now, though they have not hit the malaysian market yet.....

In 20 years time, I will be 44 years old. Wonder how that period of time will be like.... hmm.....

1 Comments:

  • ...i will be 50 and flying!...who cares about cars then...wakakaz

    By Blogger Jyon, at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home