It's My Life.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Monday blues...

Ok..i'm not one of those I-hate-Mondays kind of people. I have no specific preference of any days...but it's just that Monday gives you the impression that it's gonna be a long long week. ><

Sigh...it's gonna be a long long week ahead. The good news right now is it's already 4:45pm. Hehe...just another 45 minutes to go, before I can shut down my "working" brain, and boot up my relax brain. To me, relax can be anything besides work. Hehe... Oh..i especially loves shopping. It's so nice, eventhough it can be cruel to the legs. Hehe...shopping is just like watching the devil's box (hints: couch potato), you don't have to use your brain at all. Hehe...

1 Comments:

  • dude, ur brain cells will die ler if u continue not to use them...

    By Blogger Jyon, at 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home