It's My Life.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

God damnit.

God damn it! Why can't I seem to have a plan, and let it go on smoothly? Whenever I have a plan, for sure there will be some kind of obstruction that comes up the very last minute, that forces me to make changes to the plan, postpone it, or just gotta forget about it. Damnit!

I'm supposed to go out with my friend today for something. ;P Damnit, and it's raining heavily out there now! Wtf! Why God always want to mess with my plan?! Sometimes, I can go one whole week without any plan. Then when something came up on one particular days, every came up, and it's like I have my calendar full, and i have to choose which is more stuff is more important, and have to attend to it now, and have to forgo the rest. Is this God's game? If it is, I have no other choice, but to refuse to lose! Give me a break! Stop messing with my plans! Else.......

Just keeping my fingers crossed that the rain will stop in a while. The weather has been good this whole day, until half and hour ago. Damnit. Why can't it rain earlier? Why must it rain only when I'm going out? Wtf! @#$%^&*()_

Rain rain go away,
Come again another day,
I want to go out laaaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home