It's My Life.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

D'uh

So I nearly forgot about blogging. D'uh. It starts since I went down to Cameron Highlands for holiday on 13th of July until 15th of July. I was on a total holiday for this three days, and I wanted to write about my trip to cameron, but somehow forgot about it until now. Gonna write about my cameron trip later. kinda busy right now with work.

work. sucks. when you put these two words together, they are like a match made in heaven.

btw, I stumble upon a really cool blog few days ago. check out Talk Rock from my list of Fella Bloggers. ;)

more later on....

1 Comments:

  • -worksucks-

    dude|cheerup|and|don|get|sucked|into|work|and|make|it|suck|when|it|does|then|u|are|dem|sucked|cheer|up|dude

    By Blogger Jyon, at 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home