It's My Life.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Have you ever sit down and think?

With a map and direction, but still very much lost. Maybe the vehicle is wrong, and the mindset is not right. Why am I here? What am I suppose to do here?

Have you ever sit down and think? Have you ever asked? I asked, but no answers. Perhaps I chose not to listen, and stay with what I believe. Perhaps I may be right. Hard-headed. Frustrated. Restless.

Am I born into this world to live and to die? If you knew that happiness won't last, would you shed another tear? And if sadness too will go away, then there's no place left for fear.

When I look at the past, I asked how much had I been through. Is there any moment that I regretted. Yes, in fact. Certains things that I shouldn't have done. I did. And I regretted. But there's no turning back.

I misses the past. The stress-free time of my life. When I look back, it feels like everyday was Sunday back then. The early morning freshness. The afternoon laziness. And the evening energy.

The smell of freshly cut grasses. The sound of the tennis ball hitting the racquet, right on the sweet spot, and to the ground. The sight of swallows flying in groups.

How things has changed. How time has progressed. Things are totally different now. I've lost few friends along the way, but none hurt more than losing a childhood friend, whom no matter how far I am on the earth, I know he is around, somewhere. Not anymore.

Some ppl gone too soon. My grandpa passed away when he's only 45. I had the love of my grandma, how I wish I had a grandpa to hang around with when I was young. Even though I haven't seen him before, I really do miss him.

Most of my times now are spend fending for myself. Trying to survive in this dog-eat-dog world. I'm not one of the hardworking ppl. That is why I'm constantly struggling, thinking that maybe my smartness will drag me thru. But I do not know how smart I am. So, I can only do my best.

More often than not, only to be hindered by procrastination, who stole all my time!