It's My Life.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Tension

7:15pm - still in the office
I'm preparing reports for tomorrow's morning meeting. I have all reports ready, except one, which i'm still waiting for my counterpart to send to me. Hmm..

My MD just left the office, and on the way, he asked if all the reports are ready. **gulp** i said, 'yeah, just a lil bit incomplete.' luckily he said it's ok, just present whatever I have tomorrow. phew...

now I gotta go home and re-read all the reports to make sure I know what to say and what to answer tomorrow. i was so tension this whole day. the workload is just..weighty! is there such word? haha... :P

I turned on Elvis Presley on my PC, and straight away my colleague walk over asking about it. Showed her my collection of oldies, and shared the folder with her. Kakaka...tot i'm the only one in the office into oldies like Elvis, Frank Sinatra, Barry Manilow, Jerry Lewis....the list just go on. Oldies are cool really. Relaxing, with really unique voices. It seems that last time all artistes do really have their own uniqueness, in the way they sing, their voices, their performances. Comparing to now, where all are manufactured. Call me old. But I think it really takes something to appreciate oldies.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home