It's My Life.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Still in denial state.

It still have not really sink in me that Andy is gone.

Unconsciously, my mind keep on playing back all the times we've been through together in our childhood.

I can still feel him. I can still hear his voice. His laughter.

How could this thing happen to him?

Is it fate? Perhaps.

Why?

He's one of my closest friend. One of the friend I treasure the most.

He played a starring role in my childhood. He's such a nice friend.

Eventhough I perform far much better in my studies, but he has always been a very nice friend.

We're in the same class during the whole primary school. And in different class during secondary school. But that doesn't hinder our friendship. Becos he's my childhood friend. Someone who already have a very special place in my heart.

Polite. That's what my mom and my sis says. And also thin and tall.

Even my mom adore him.

It will always be in my mind, all the good times we've been through. How I hope we've recorded all the games we've played, and all the things we've done together when we were young.

:~(

2 Comments:

  • send metta to him and may he be reborn in a better realm of existence. dying from accident is a painful thing. he needs all the good merits from frens and family that cared for him...

    By Blogger Jyon, at 10:32 PM  

  • hey.. just found out about ur blog..
    Let's just come out from denial state. I'm sure my bro will not want to see us denying to ourselves. We will surely miss him and indeed I missed him alot. The only thing we can do for him is to live life happily. He will never ever be erased from our hearts. And I know, leaving us is not his choice either. So we should lighten up. Take care.

    p/s : do u have msn?

    By Blogger JoanneĀ®, at 1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home