It's My Life.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Weird

I'm no more in denial state. But I just feel weird (plus a little bit of sadness). Eventhough we don't see each other often, (he's in hometown, while I'm in KL, and i hardly go back) I can always feel his presence. How can I not feel his presence? We grew up together, and had a really good childhood. So many things to look back at. Moreover, I miss my younger days. Carefree. Everyday is like Sunday. (At least that's how I feel how it used to be last time when you compare it to now)

If you really look back at your younger days from now, you'll somehow feel that everyday were like Sunday. Funny. I really miss my younger days. I miss my hometown. Can I turn back time, and go back to kindy? or primary school or secondary school days? [the Creator says,"Yeah, dream on."]

Pls visit andyteh.blogspot.com

It's a blog that I've created In Loving Memory of Andy. His little sister will be updating the blog with his pictures as well as testimonials or tributes from Andy's friends. He will always be part of our memories.

I think I've shown some improvements on my attitude towards working. But I still find it to be a hindrance to me.

CO told me that few people spoke to him about me. They said that I'm full of great ideas, but nothing ever seems to realise. I said yeah, I knew that too. I've been bouncing a lot of ideas around. They are all great ideas. But why can't I get them moving?

If i said it, you will definitely reject it. Saying that i should change my point of view. But I really felt that work is a hindrance to me in moving my ideas. My whole bloody day will be occupied at the office. Sometimes I even have to work on the weekend. Or can you just imagine customer calling you on a Sunday morning, 9 am, and you are still in your fucking dreamland? <-- this is real story! it happened to me! for Sleeping sake! it's a Sunday! Hellooooo....

I thought of quitting my job before and concentrate fully on things that I want to do. There are quite a number of them. Training. Family business. Tee. Hmm... Even if I want to quit my job, I have to wait till i get my bonus first. Hehehehe...

Quitting job. Kinda risky though. Sometimes job can be a good thing. You have steady income coming in. You have EPF. Socso. Haha..doh..whatever.

Recently, in one of our meeting, I heard something that I didn't know. During the 1997 economy downturn, our company hit rock bottom too! And becos of that, a lot of department were being shut down to cut cost. Hmm..I was wondering how come this company does not have a HR and Training dept. Now I know, it was being closed down during the downturn. Pity those guys who got retrenched.

Anyway, I got to go now. Evon's dad birthday today...

Ciao~!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home