It's My Life.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

=)

Hi, good morning, world! Wazzaaaa...so today I'm on morning shift! Great isn't it? But morning shift tend to have heavier work load, but nevermind, I'm a morning person. Haha...erm...ok...I like to wake up early morning, cos it makes me feel fresh, just that most of the time I tend to sleep until very late. :p

Ok...so yesterday the rain stopped when I was just about to go out. Kewl. And well, had a good outings with my friend. Went out, went down somewhere...and have a really good chat with him though. What did we chat about? Hmm...about life...studies...work...and opportunities. Seems like we both agree with each other quite well. Working life sucks! It's about being overworked, underpaid, and makes life miserable. Traffic jams, having to have a very tight budget, high expenses...etc...the list just endless. Not just that, we think it's a very conservative way of getting started in life.

Everything increases in prices, but...not our salary. Funnily enough. How that manage happens so painfully obvious, yet ppl is so oblivious towards it. We were talking about getting a car and a house. I mean, all these are normal things that we do, finishes studies, get a job, get a car, get a house, get a family...but the prices of cars and houses are astronomical nowadays! Imagine paying a car loan for more than 7 years, and housing loan for....wtf...30 years!! For heaven's sake! That is mad. That is just very not right. We'll see what we can do about it...

Just got a sms reply, from...someone...a girl...that I wanted to ask her out for a movie tonite. Too bad...she will be going outstation, for work, today. :( Nevermind. There's always another day. I hate working life!