It's My Life.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The day Success is born.

So, it was 23rd January 1981. On this wonderful day, Success is born.

It was my birthday yesterday. And I really had a good day, right from the stroke of 12am, I received my first birthday present from my gf. She bought me a Calvin Klein Eternity. That's my favourite perfume! You will never know how ecstatic I was. Just the perfect gift.



Then I got my first birthday SMS from CO. Good friends remember each other birthday. Aren't they? And I got few more birthday SMSes came in later that nite.

The mother of all birthday gifts (with the exception of the one from my gf) came about 1 and a half hour later, and guess from whom it's from??!!

RIO FERDINAND.

Wah lau...just couldn't contain my joy when he hit that header to the top corner of the net. I was dead sleepy already, watching that boring match that Liverpool looks more like winning. But, being Man Utd, the never-say-die attitude will always be there. Looks like you just can't separate Man Utd and last minute goal. 1-0. Just the right result. Perfect, birthday gift. Thanks, Rio. I'm sorry I've doubted you.

I'm actually very happy that quite a number of my friends remember my birthday! There's nothing more satisfying than to know that your friends remembers you. Thanks a lot, my friends. You know who you are. Some I have not even spoke to them for more than one year, and out of the blue, i got a call or SMS from them on my birthday. I couldn't be more happy.

Initially, my gf and I took leave on Monday, to go shopping. Then, my cousins and sister decided to join us. My sis have been wanting to look for someone to accompany her to Mid Valley. Coincidently, we planned to go to Mid Valley for a weekday-not-so-crowded shopping.

So, we actually celebrated my birthday in Pizza Hut. Hahaha...with a small cake, from BreadTalk.

That's my cousins, Cindy and Judy, my sis, niece and nephew and my gf, with me sitting.

I had a great time shopping with them, eventhough I didn't buy anything. I've gotta cut down on my expenses. Just bought a lappie. So, no $$$. =(


Taken in one of the boutique in Mid Valley.

We were there at about 11am in the morning. And we left at around 5:30pm, just to avoid the jam. Hahaha.. Overall, it's a nice day. Really glad that I had a good time with my loved ones during my birthda

3 Comments:

  • awww... so sweet!!!
    glad that u have a birthday-to-remember..
    and nice pressie u got there... hehehe....
    eh Midvalley monday also quite alot of people.. hehee.. but not as crowded as weekends la...

    By Blogger JoanneĀ®, at 12:34 PM  

  • ...now i am still waiting for my bday dinner treat...

    By Blogger Jyon, at 8:00 AM  

  • Happi belated bday!!!!!!! *throws banana cream cake at your direction*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home