It's My Life.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

AGFM

Put on your thinking cap and think what AGFM stands for. LOL.

It's related to the Oscar winning FuckBackside Mountain.

Reading the synopsis itself is gross, but funnily, the trailer looks ok. What makes me puke are those gay sex scenes, and kissing scene. It's just soooo D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G. To make matter worse, I often hangs out with guys friends for a drink and do some catching up.

The story is like it can happen in Y-O-U-R real life. One of the INCOVARIANS has had nightmares, ever since he watched the trailer. LOL. "What if we hangs out this often, and fall for each other?".....**puke all the food i ate last year**

Ok, I haven't wacthed it yet, but so far, besides jyon, I had not heard of any favourable reviews yet. Mostly said it's disgusting. And I have no plan to watch it. Nope. Nope. Nope. Never. Never. Never. I guess Dr Liew doesn't recommend it as well.

And this jyon still has the guts to ask me to download the whole movie for him. !@#$%^&*()

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home