It's My Life.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Is it in the gene or what?

Is it the gene or pure hardwork? It could also be the role-models!

Two public examination results were released this week, and guess what!, for both SPM and STPM, my cousins are one of the top scorers!

TLS I got 9A's and 2B's for SPM, while another TLS II got 11A's and 1B. Steady. And both are one of the top scorers in their respective school. TLS I studied in my former school back in my hometown while TLS II study in KL.

So, TLS I is an aspiring medical doctor, while TLS II is planning to do Engineering, and has enrolled into Taylor's College. Congrats to both!!

And today my another cousin, from my mother's side, got her STPM results, and she is one of the 6 top scorers from my hometown! Straight A for STPM. Respect. I'll never find out how they manage that with the world 2nd toughest exam. Or so they say.

Is this in the gene? or what? My sisters are the epitome of good grades in my family, and they have been my role models when it comes to study. Though my results were not as good as them, but at least I used to be one of the top scorers too. With good results.

Forget about STPM, ok. I screwed up. Maybe shouldn't go into Form 6 at all. Based on my style of study, Form 6 definitely not my cup of tea. LOL. Anyway, the past is past.

I was rather over estactic when I heard of their results. All the best to them!!

Congratulations again to 3 of them. They did not really exceed any expectation as they have been doing well in their studies all these while. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home