It's My Life.

Friday, September 10, 2004

Another day...

Another day, another blog. Hehe...seems like this thing gonna survive. Let's see what I shall blog today. Woke up quite early today, 6:30 am. Haha... probably becos I put my alarm clock far away from my bed, so that when it rings, I'll have to get up from my bed, to the table and shut it. But still feel a little bit sleepy rite now. **yawn**

Oh yeah... had a great night yesterday though. Met up with Li Lian for dinner, after work, at Leisure Mall. Haha...I don't really know her. Only got to know her thru Vincent. Li Lian was a friend of us from Interact Club, way back in form 4, but Vincent is the one who has kept in touch with her all these years, as they were in the same uni. Met her few months back, and has since been saying gonna come out for a drink or two, which never quite happens until yesterday.

We chatted for quite a long time over the dinner. About...uni life, college life, secondary school, and we had a good time recalling our younger days. She has been living in quite a lot of places though, as her father need to relocate according to his job. She's from Penang, but grew up in Sitiawan. All these while I have the impression that she's from Sitiawan. Right now she's residing in Cheras. Hehe...same place as me!...Pretty glad too that I moved to Cheras. I have a lot of my friends over here, especially my hometown buddies, like Ah Piau, Ah Ju, Chee, Wai Mun, and etc. So it's not really that bad too when moving.

I actually dreaded at the idea of having to move as I had gotten used to Subang Jaya. I've been there for more than 3 years, and I have my friends there as well!...Then, everything is so convenient in Subang Jaya. You have shopping complexes, shops, nice wide roads (though still jam!), and it's within the proximity of a lot of places, like PJ, Klang, Shah Alam, KL. Staying in Cheras will be a little far to go down to Damansara or Mont Kiara. But, the friends I met back here is worth the sacrifice I have to say. Friends from hometown, who you've known since standard 1 is definitely different from friends you make in the later stages of your life. They are special, and they seems to click!...