It's My Life.

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Working Sunday.

Hah! I almost forgot about this blog. Hahaha... I'm at work right now and so damn bored. Arghh...working sunday. Wtf. But nevermind, I'll be having my off day tomoro and tuesday. So, oklah. Hehe... :p

I'm wondering how's the PCIC meeting going on right now. Haha... so what does this PCIC stands for? Well, I forgot...wait...let me check my email... ok..it means Programmer Creative Innovative Camp...it's a brainstorming session among all the organizing committees...to brainstorm for ideas and constructive activities for our camp.

What camp is it? It's the Incovar Dhamma Camp!! This is a very hands-on Dhamma camp, which is open for college and university students. It's very practical camp. Below are some information about the camp!

22nd Incovar Dhamma Camp 2004

Theme: Fragrance of Virtue: Spreading the Essense of Goodness
Venue: Fo Guang Shan Malaysia, Kuala Langat.
Date: 11th - 14th November 2004.

Based on the five precepts.

Online application opening soon!

For more information, please visit our camp website --> www.incovar.org

DON'T MISS IT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home