It's My Life.

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Can you believe it?!

Can you believe it?! I got lost in Sri Kembangan twice in a month. Bravo! Hahaha...the first time I got lost there is because I missed a turning and went into the Seremban Highway...I think...I know that Sri Kembangan is just nearby Bukit Jalil, so I decided to turn into Sri Kembangan. Well, it's not a huge town or what...and it has only one main road...but the sign board is very very bad! and I really mean it...it is bad...it's no difference to not having any sign boards at all!

But I manage to find my way out eventually with the help of a petrol station gal....so now I guess I should know the way in Sri Kembangan already. If I get lost for the third time, I think I should consider quitting driving. Wakakakaz... it's not that hard actually...just the signboards messing things up. They might as well remove all the sign boards there. It's useless anyway....

Hey, I was on the telly yesterday nite! Hehehe...well, I went for a dinner and then a movie with Irene yesterday nite in Sunway Pyramid. We watched Raising Helen. We do not know what to watch at first. Irene don't understand Cantonese movie, so that left us with only the English movies. It was between Raising Helen and...erm..what's the other movie again...it's a movie starring Josh Hartnett...erm...Wicker Park...yeah Wicker Park...

We decided on Raising Helen. A good movie though. Not really boring, but very monotonous and family oriented. It's does not have a climax scene...or any suspense part. It's just...like that..it's about Helen, who was entrusted with her sister's children, after her sister passed away in a car accident. She lost her social life taking car of the children, and decided to give them to her second sister to take car of. But she realise that she loves them too much and decided to want them back. In between all these, she fell in love with a pastor, Joan Cusack! Cute guy! Hahaha... ok..just a briefing...if u want to know the story...go watch it!...it's a very relaxing movie...just sit down...relax...and watch...don't have to try to figure out the story...cos it's a very common lovey dovey kind of movie...hehehe...

ok..back to the telly thingy...after the movie...we notice something is going on at the entrance of Pyramid. So we went out to check it out...it was the shooting of Latte at 8! It has not started yet, and we got a place in the show...so we just sit down and watch it live. It is so much different to watching it on TV. Guess who's on the show! Melissa Maureen! The gal in the Pond's add. and the spin off from the add..Table for Two. She looks chubby and dark compare to when she's on the screen. But she still looks pretty I think. Hahaha...

Then there's Shelley Leong. Guess most of you guys won't know who she is. Up coming singer songwriter! Quite pretty...and petite. She sings well too! you can check her out at www.shelleyleong.com. Nope...not doing any promotion for her, but she's worth checking out though!.

There are two more guest in the show. Forgot their names, but they have really good memories. They called it trained memory. They did some demo, like memorising a deck of cards, bla bla bla...impressive!

And I'm getting to like Jason Lo more. Hahaha...I met him before at Hard Rock Cafe KL. Think he's quite cool...he sounds very very local...i mean...he grows up in UK...but he has a local Malaysian flavor in him, which i think is cool...ehhehe...but I still think the current Hitz.fm morning crew sucks. Sorry JLo! :p

1 Comments:

  • dude, u got lost in sri kembangan? call me la. haiyoh...

    By Blogger Jyon, at 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home