It's My Life.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

The King of FFK

How do you feel being ffk-ed?

ffk - abbr. Fong Fei Kei aka let fly aeroplane; didn't turn up for a scheduled appointment/meeting/yum cha/etc.

eg Why you ffk and didn't turn up for yesterday gathering eventhough you promised to come?

LOL. I felt so bad to ffk jyon so many times. Let's see what I ffk-ed him. Err...trip to my hometown to check out my dad's shop. Trip to Penang to visit Vincent, few yum cha sessions and yeah...yesterday nite.

jyon supposed to come over to Cheras for yum cha after work, but due to unforeseen circumstances, it have to be cancelled. I felt extremely bad. He cancelled movie with his colleagues just to come over to Cheras for yum cha. My apologies to you, man. Will made that up to you.

Will plan a trip with you down to my hometown, and probably down to Pangkor as well. My mom has been asking me about the new packaging design. Hahahha... so we gotta get down to work really fast.

And talking about Vincent, this @$$hole went to San Jose, quietly, without informing anyone. LOL. When I couldn't get him, Li Lian told me probably he's in the States now. Finally I got him on his mobile and he says he's in the States. LOL.

Glad for him, as he has been mentioning to me for a while, about his friends being sent to the States to work for few months. So he'll be there until early May when he'll take one week off to travel down to New York, and probably might go to Memphis. LOL. Still pondering whether to join him or not. Hmmm...the flight to New York itself cost more than RM3k, and that not including other expenses. And for one week only.

2 Comments:

  • 1. i ffk my colleague to watch movie just to go out with u there.
    2. i rushed my other colleague for the discussion cos i told him i am meeting a fren. so, i told him just a short discussion and i cut him out.
    3. my other colleague lost his hp and i was about to tell him i cant help u cos i need to go cheras to meet a fren.
    4. and i dont have dinner at home.
    5. but its okler. wht to do. my good fren ffk me!!!

    By Blogger Jyon, at 10:12 AM  

  • hehe...

    By Blogger Aaron Tan, at 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home