It's My Life.

Monday, March 27, 2006

M! The Opera

Janganlah stress, it's only a dress!

That's the tag line for M! The Opera.

This is my first theather show, and I think it's amazing! Thanks to Cassandra for that invitation to the show on Saturday night, and of course, the nice seats you reserved for me. Hehe...
And based on this show, I really regretted for missing out on The Sound of Music play. I think it will be even better, imagine a movie that you watch on the telly, and now it's being transform into a live stage performance. Isk! Isk! Should have gone and watched The Sound of Music when they were here.

Anyway, back to M! The Opera. I'd have to give them both thumbs up! Khir Rahman is fantastic in the leading role, so is Doreen Tang. She look amazing on the stage, and I just love the wedding dress that she wore, by Bernard Chandran.

Before the show, I was actually quite worried that it might bored my gf. Becos, well, you know...not everyone knows how to enjoy a stage play like this one. But, amazing, she got interested in it too, and we're discussing the story line and she even tells me some part of the story where I got lost. lol.

And the hall is great too! It looks almost like the Theatre Royal Covent Garde in UK. It gave me a very royal feel. Haha...

Unfortunately, they do not allow any form of recording during the show. :( But, here are some pics stolen from M! The Opera blog. Hehehhe...

The cast!

The ladies!

And lastly, the angelic-pretty-sweet-beautiful-lovely Sepi or Doreen Tang!!!

Now, tell me how could I not look forward to The Homecoming??!!!